1 post • joined 13 Dec 2007
Legal Action & New Host
Like the rest I have a few accounts that make it difficult to move from fasthosts as dont want to cause more down time!
All new accounts I use asp-host.co.uk as they do care about you without all the red tape bull shit! You can also do alot more with their CP if you want to!
Fasthosts Terms surely cant stand up to this mess and ££££ of costs to its resellers and exposer of resellers as resellers! What does white label mean? We need advise on legal action and image damage! Anyone???
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests