1 post • joined 13 Dec 2007
Legal Action & New Host
Like the rest I have a few accounts that make it difficult to move from fasthosts as dont want to cause more down time!
All new accounts I use asp-host.co.uk as they do care about you without all the red tape bull shit! You can also do alot more with their CP if you want to!
Fasthosts Terms surely cant stand up to this mess and ££££ of costs to its resellers and exposer of resellers as resellers! What does white label mean? We need advise on legal action and image damage! Anyone???
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops