1 post • joined 13 Dec 2007
Legal Action & New Host
Like the rest I have a few accounts that make it difficult to move from fasthosts as dont want to cause more down time!
All new accounts I use asp-host.co.uk as they do care about you without all the red tape bull shit! You can also do alot more with their CP if you want to!
Fasthosts Terms surely cant stand up to this mess and ££££ of costs to its resellers and exposer of resellers as resellers! What does white label mean? We need advise on legal action and image damage! Anyone???
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap