1 post • joined 12 Dec 2007
The number of attempts to steal money and identities from innocent people, is at an all time high. I am amazed at the lengths these criminals will go to try to rip you off! But, to these low-lying groups of cybercrooks, sometimes the rewards are worth the effort, and often, with little chance of getting caught.
We have started posting the latest online frauds on Arrested.Com (non-commercial site). If you have something to contribute, or if you would like to view the most recent fraud postings, visit: http://www.arrested.com/1563688.html.
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed