1 post • joined 12 Dec 2007
The number of attempts to steal money and identities from innocent people, is at an all time high. I am amazed at the lengths these criminals will go to try to rip you off! But, to these low-lying groups of cybercrooks, sometimes the rewards are worth the effort, and often, with little chance of getting caught.
We have started posting the latest online frauds on Arrested.Com (non-commercial site). If you have something to contribute, or if you would like to view the most recent fraud postings, visit: http://www.arrested.com/1563688.html.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Kaspersky backpedals on "done nothing wrong, nothing to fear" company article