1 post • joined 12 Dec 2007
The number of attempts to steal money and identities from innocent people, is at an all time high. I am amazed at the lengths these criminals will go to try to rip you off! But, to these low-lying groups of cybercrooks, sometimes the rewards are worth the effort, and often, with little chance of getting caught.
We have started posting the latest online frauds on Arrested.Com (non-commercial site). If you have something to contribute, or if you would like to view the most recent fraud postings, visit: http://www.arrested.com/1563688.html.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?