3 posts • joined 11 Dec 2007
Well, it's not *quite* that easy...
The one click purchase isn't just one click on the iPhone though.
First you open said application's page
Second you click the purchase/price button in the top right (in this case $999)
Third the button then changes to a second confirmation a green 'install?' button
This guy was clearly wasted and deserves to be milked for every last cent.
...I for one welcome our new gay porn flogging overlords.
Paris, because like me she enjoys a bit of man on man.
...something to take out Kerry Katona and those god awful Iceland adverts.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...