3 posts • joined 11 Dec 2007
Well, it's not *quite* that easy...
The one click purchase isn't just one click on the iPhone though.
First you open said application's page
Second you click the purchase/price button in the top right (in this case $999)
Third the button then changes to a second confirmation a green 'install?' button
This guy was clearly wasted and deserves to be milked for every last cent.
...I for one welcome our new gay porn flogging overlords.
Paris, because like me she enjoys a bit of man on man.
...something to take out Kerry Katona and those god awful Iceland adverts.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update