3 posts • joined Tuesday 11th December 2007 17:30 GMT
Well, it's not *quite* that easy...
The one click purchase isn't just one click on the iPhone though.
First you open said application's page
Second you click the purchase/price button in the top right (in this case $999)
Third the button then changes to a second confirmation a green 'install?' button
This guy was clearly wasted and deserves to be milked for every last cent.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps