3 posts • joined 11 Dec 2007
Well, it's not *quite* that easy...
The one click purchase isn't just one click on the iPhone though.
First you open said application's page
Second you click the purchase/price button in the top right (in this case $999)
Third the button then changes to a second confirmation a green 'install?' button
This guy was clearly wasted and deserves to be milked for every last cent.
...I for one welcome our new gay porn flogging overlords.
Paris, because like me she enjoys a bit of man on man.
...something to take out Kerry Katona and those god awful Iceland adverts.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE