2 posts • joined 20 Mar 2007
Real Genius, indeed
Now, stick one of these on the end of a Mach 10 SCRAMJET and things get interesting.
The comment about the proximity of the touchpad was unfair. If I recall, it uses a Synaptics touchpad which has a 'palmcheck' feature to prevent this problem.
Also, no mention was made of the 'instant' multimedia capabilities - you can play a dvd without even booting up windows (unless this has been removed from the latest TX models, but I doubt it).
If you've been put off by this review, trust me - pop into PC World (can't believe I just said that !) and play with one, you'll fall in love.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack