2 posts • joined 20 Mar 2007
Real Genius, indeed
Now, stick one of these on the end of a Mach 10 SCRAMJET and things get interesting.
The comment about the proximity of the touchpad was unfair. If I recall, it uses a Synaptics touchpad which has a 'palmcheck' feature to prevent this problem.
Also, no mention was made of the 'instant' multimedia capabilities - you can play a dvd without even booting up windows (unless this has been removed from the latest TX models, but I doubt it).
If you've been put off by this review, trust me - pop into PC World (can't believe I just said that !) and play with one, you'll fall in love.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests