3 posts • joined 11 Dec 2007
nah. telling whether it's a fleshie or a cold metalic overlord is dead simple. ask it to ad 3+3 a thousand times. if it tells you to f**k off it's flesh. If it takes under a second...machine.
i for one welcome our innacurate bot overlords...
Oooh. haptics...even the jesusphone ain't got haptics...
meh. f**k them. i'll stick to me netbook thanks, it's cheaper...and it's got skype and e-mail
i'll get my coat. it's linux...
All this talk of encryption is insignificant. my MS wireless KB (brought cos i'm a student and it was going CHEAP) has such a poor range that if someone wanted to eavesdrop they's have to be actually INSIDE the plastic body of the Keyboard. (oh, yes, the mousewheel broke after a month too.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan