3 posts • joined 11 Dec 2007
nah. telling whether it's a fleshie or a cold metalic overlord is dead simple. ask it to ad 3+3 a thousand times. if it tells you to f**k off it's flesh. If it takes under a second...machine.
i for one welcome our innacurate bot overlords...
Oooh. haptics...even the jesusphone ain't got haptics...
meh. f**k them. i'll stick to me netbook thanks, it's cheaper...and it's got skype and e-mail
i'll get my coat. it's linux...
All this talk of encryption is insignificant. my MS wireless KB (brought cos i'm a student and it was going CHEAP) has such a poor range that if someone wanted to eavesdrop they's have to be actually INSIDE the plastic body of the Keyboard. (oh, yes, the mousewheel broke after a month too.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor