3 posts • joined 11 Dec 2007
nah. telling whether it's a fleshie or a cold metalic overlord is dead simple. ask it to ad 3+3 a thousand times. if it tells you to f**k off it's flesh. If it takes under a second...machine.
i for one welcome our innacurate bot overlords...
Oooh. haptics...even the jesusphone ain't got haptics...
meh. f**k them. i'll stick to me netbook thanks, it's cheaper...and it's got skype and e-mail
i'll get my coat. it's linux...
All this talk of encryption is insignificant. my MS wireless KB (brought cos i'm a student and it was going CHEAP) has such a poor range that if someone wanted to eavesdrop they's have to be actually INSIDE the plastic body of the Keyboard. (oh, yes, the mousewheel broke after a month too.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base