3 posts • joined 10 Dec 2007
At least UK gov are not using live biological agents such as E.Coli this time like they have done in the past over large areas of the UK: http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience
At least as far as we know anyway, guess we'll find out in 50 years time.
I still buy from the off-licence
In fact it's one of the few off-licences listed in the CAMRA good beer guide (http://www.bittervirtue.co.uk). It's been a long time since I've ever brought any generic mass marketed rubbish they sell by the 24 pack in supermarkets since I now have a massive choice of real ales and imported beers from around the world.
But then it seems a lot of people don't care what they're drinking as long as it 'get's em pished'.
Wait a minute..
Didn't the The Reg themselves sell me a few viles containing the radioactive gas Tritium a few years ago?! Yes here's proof! http://www.theregister.co.uk/2003/10/26/triumphant_return_of_the_atomic/
And no checks made to check I wasn't a long bearded jehad screaming terrorist type, shame on you reg! I shall promptly dispose of all my tracer keyrings at the nearest MI5 collection point so I and everyone else can sleep better at night.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS