1 post • joined 7 Dec 2007
Monitor found to be insecure as well
Can you believe Microsoft hasn't encrypted the connection between the monitor and the user's eyes yet? This is a blatent oversight that should have been fixed years ago. ...And you're worried about keyboard encryption...sheeish
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'