1 post • joined 7 Dec 2007
Monitor found to be insecure as well
Can you believe Microsoft hasn't encrypted the connection between the monitor and the user's eyes yet? This is a blatent oversight that should have been fixed years ago. ...And you're worried about keyboard encryption...sheeish
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan