1 post • joined 7 Dec 2007
Monitor found to be insecure as well
Can you believe Microsoft hasn't encrypted the connection between the monitor and the user's eyes yet? This is a blatent oversight that should have been fixed years ago. ...And you're worried about keyboard encryption...sheeish
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!