6 posts • joined 7 Dec 2007
It's like driving at rush hour
Do the complainers think the government should upgrade our road infrastructure so that they can drive at the full speed limit of all our roads even in rush hour?
I get capped sometimes but I can still surf, download and play online games without any noticeable lag. It's much less of a bother than being stuck in rush hour traffic.
Let me know when Firebox.com get them in stock ;)
They are being made in Taiwan by a company who makes laptops for most of the big names. http://www.quantatw.com/Quanta/english/Default.aspx
The units will ship with some kind of human-powered charger that plugs into the DC socket. so no CO2 emissions from charging the device.
ASDA have them
..in stock if anyone is still looking for one?
I might get one if I can ever think of a reason why I need it...
The pointless sensor thing is solar powered, but not the phone itself?
You mean Facetime, surely?
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it