6 posts • joined Friday 7th December 2007 18:36 GMT
It's like driving at rush hour
Do the complainers think the government should upgrade our road infrastructure so that they can drive at the full speed limit of all our roads even in rush hour?
I get capped sometimes but I can still surf, download and play online games without any noticeable lag. It's much less of a bother than being stuck in rush hour traffic.
They are being made in Taiwan by a company who makes laptops for most of the big names. http://www.quantatw.com/Quanta/english/Default.aspx
The units will ship with some kind of human-powered charger that plugs into the DC socket. so no CO2 emissions from charging the device.
ASDA have them
..in stock if anyone is still looking for one?
I might get one if I can ever think of a reason why I need it...
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging