2 posts • joined 7 Dec 2007
...airbrushing, redeye AND resizing?! fuck me, what a veritable FEAST of features...I'll stick with my Linuxy GIMP thank you very much, it has all that and MORE (I think)....if only I could figure out how to use the fucking thing....
I didn't read anything after "fiber"...
...this is theregister.co.UK after all...this misspelling has no place here.
As if it didn't kill me enough having to write Serializable and living with the fact that "tabify" is considered to be a word.
I demand the article is withdrawn immediately and the author subjected to some serious waterboarding action (video-taped of course) or I will withdraw my subscription to The Register forthwith.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests