1 post • joined 7 Dec 2007
One way round the passport business, and to save money, is if you had an Irish Parent or Grandparent is to get an Irish one. They are cheaper, £12 for a child as opposed to £45 and free for over those over 65. I think the adult saving is abour £12.
On another matter I spoke to a Community Police Officer and he used the Stasi argument, "If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear". Surely such morons should be weeded out early on. Then perhaps they are sought out in much the way the man who arrested Anna Frank was employed as a policeman after the war.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'