1 post • joined 7 Dec 2007
One way round the passport business, and to save money, is if you had an Irish Parent or Grandparent is to get an Irish one. They are cheaper, £12 for a child as opposed to £45 and free for over those over 65. I think the adult saving is abour £12.
On another matter I spoke to a Community Police Officer and he used the Stasi argument, "If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear". Surely such morons should be weeded out early on. Then perhaps they are sought out in much the way the man who arrested Anna Frank was employed as a policeman after the war.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked