1 post • joined 6 Dec 2007
Zero Customer Service
No email messages. Not one before or since 'the event' last week.
I was completely in the dark and would still be in that situation if it wasn't for The Register.
I have sent in a support request last Friday and received the automated enquiry number.
Despite two further attempts to chase this via e-mail still no response.
I will not pay to speak to them.
Since I have not been included in any email updates or requests I wonder if they actually know for sure which accounts have been crippled.
My only consolation is that my credit card expires before the next bill is due.
What a farce.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account