1 post • joined 6 Dec 2007
Zero Customer Service
No email messages. Not one before or since 'the event' last week.
I was completely in the dark and would still be in that situation if it wasn't for The Register.
I have sent in a support request last Friday and received the automated enquiry number.
Despite two further attempts to chase this via e-mail still no response.
I will not pay to speak to them.
Since I have not been included in any email updates or requests I wonder if they actually know for sure which accounts have been crippled.
My only consolation is that my credit card expires before the next bill is due.
What a farce.
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!