1 post • joined 6 Dec 2007
Zero Customer Service
No email messages. Not one before or since 'the event' last week.
I was completely in the dark and would still be in that situation if it wasn't for The Register.
I have sent in a support request last Friday and received the automated enquiry number.
Despite two further attempts to chase this via e-mail still no response.
I will not pay to speak to them.
Since I have not been included in any email updates or requests I wonder if they actually know for sure which accounts have been crippled.
My only consolation is that my credit card expires before the next bill is due.
What a farce.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users