1 post • joined 6 Dec 2007
Zero Customer Service
No email messages. Not one before or since 'the event' last week.
I was completely in the dark and would still be in that situation if it wasn't for The Register.
I have sent in a support request last Friday and received the automated enquiry number.
Despite two further attempts to chase this via e-mail still no response.
I will not pay to speak to them.
Since I have not been included in any email updates or requests I wonder if they actually know for sure which accounts have been crippled.
My only consolation is that my credit card expires before the next bill is due.
What a farce.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked