1 post • joined 6 Dec 2007
Zero Customer Service
No email messages. Not one before or since 'the event' last week.
I was completely in the dark and would still be in that situation if it wasn't for The Register.
I have sent in a support request last Friday and received the automated enquiry number.
Despite two further attempts to chase this via e-mail still no response.
I will not pay to speak to them.
Since I have not been included in any email updates or requests I wonder if they actually know for sure which accounts have been crippled.
My only consolation is that my credit card expires before the next bill is due.
What a farce.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO