1 post • joined Thursday 6th December 2007 02:20 GMT
Aspergers takes the cop again...
Heh... Should have figured the press would pick up on the whole AS thing.
Seriously, AS shouldn't provide this kid with any sort of excuse- how many people here have AS, have been subjected to heavy bullying and HAVEN'T been tempted to commit serious cyber-crime? Our social difficulties do not extend to not knowing the difference between right and wrong...
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?