2 posts • joined 5 Dec 2007
New York, New York
I once had a New York, New York Taxi driver ask me where I was from - when I told him "England" he replied
..."That's near Scotland isn't it?"
I stopped short of telling him that we own Scotland and use it as a historical playground for our worthy Monarchy.
Move, move, move
I have been giving FastHosts "one more chance" for the whole of 2007. But this is the Straw that broke the Camels back. Since the whole thing kicked off, I have been hunting for another Host and settled with csnewmedia.co.uk.
The support guy I conversed with - Carl - told me that it has been a busy weekend for them with a whole raft of new sign ups from [soon-to-be] ex-fasthost resellers.
I have moved my Linux accounts over to CSNM and the process has gone very smoothly and it is actually cheaper for me. I have 75 Windows accounts too and they have offered to help port them all - for free!
I wish there was some way of seeing how many reseller customers FastHosts had before the Security breach, and how many they will have in the new year :o)
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update