2 posts • joined 5 Dec 2007
New York, New York
I once had a New York, New York Taxi driver ask me where I was from - when I told him "England" he replied
..."That's near Scotland isn't it?"
I stopped short of telling him that we own Scotland and use it as a historical playground for our worthy Monarchy.
Move, move, move
I have been giving FastHosts "one more chance" for the whole of 2007. But this is the Straw that broke the Camels back. Since the whole thing kicked off, I have been hunting for another Host and settled with csnewmedia.co.uk.
The support guy I conversed with - Carl - told me that it has been a busy weekend for them with a whole raft of new sign ups from [soon-to-be] ex-fasthost resellers.
I have moved my Linux accounts over to CSNM and the process has gone very smoothly and it is actually cheaper for me. I have 75 Windows accounts too and they have offered to help port them all - for free!
I wish there was some way of seeing how many reseller customers FastHosts had before the Security breach, and how many they will have in the new year :o)
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip