3 posts • joined Wednesday 5th December 2007 20:20 GMT
0845 local rate?
0845 ISN'T charged at the standard local rate - if it were then I would be able to call VM for free in the evenings! To be the same as a local call then I suggest their support number should be a geographical one. (Is there such a thing as a "local rate" any more - isn't it the same to make a call to your neighbour as it is to make a call to someone 200 miles away?)
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?