3 posts • joined 5 Dec 2007
0845 local rate?
0845 ISN'T charged at the standard local rate - if it were then I would be able to call VM for free in the evenings! To be the same as a local call then I suggest their support number should be a geographical one. (Is there such a thing as a "local rate" any more - isn't it the same to make a call to your neighbour as it is to make a call to someone 200 miles away?)
VAT was abolished - but only on Gold coins - people were buying gold coins in, say, Jersey VAT free then selling them in the UK for cost + VAT a very nice risk free 17.5% profit!
Time for Wendy Alexander to resign
Since when has "Unintentional wrongdoing" been a defence in either English or Scottish law? Or is it a defence reserved exclusively for politicians?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date