3 posts • joined 5 Dec 2007
loved this story and the way it was written. made me laugh :)
Got a phone call
I was called by fasthots today too give me my password, I could not remember my pin (who can) so the guy just buggered off and im no further forward. He asked for my by name and used the number on the accont so who ele is it gonna be?
Link too follow Changing passwords before Fasthosts do!
Here is a link too Help People change Email Passwords if they have forgotten their current passwords.
FREE Password Recovery + FREE Remote Access
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star