3 posts • joined 5 Dec 2007
loved this story and the way it was written. made me laugh :)
Got a phone call
I was called by fasthots today too give me my password, I could not remember my pin (who can) so the guy just buggered off and im no further forward. He asked for my by name and used the number on the accont so who ele is it gonna be?
Link too follow Changing passwords before Fasthosts do!
Here is a link too Help People change Email Passwords if they have forgotten their current passwords.
FREE Password Recovery + FREE Remote Access
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'