3 posts • joined 5 Dec 2007
loved this story and the way it was written. made me laugh :)
Got a phone call
I was called by fasthots today too give me my password, I could not remember my pin (who can) so the guy just buggered off and im no further forward. He asked for my by name and used the number on the accont so who ele is it gonna be?
Link too follow Changing passwords before Fasthosts do!
Here is a link too Help People change Email Passwords if they have forgotten their current passwords.
FREE Password Recovery + FREE Remote Access
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers