1 post • joined 5 Dec 2007
it's more likely to allow the use of .net code on the platform - allowing developers to use C# makes *good* business sense. Allowing native windows apps to run on OS X would make *no* business sense: good-bye all non-apple os x native software of any importance.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt