1 post • joined 5 Dec 2007
it's more likely to allow the use of .net code on the platform - allowing developers to use C# makes *good* business sense. Allowing native windows apps to run on OS X would make *no* business sense: good-bye all non-apple os x native software of any importance.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders