1 post • joined Tuesday 4th December 2007 18:11 GMT
Come on Apple, are you kidding ?
my macbook disk died some weeks ago.
Ok, it happen.. I was thinking.. Then I've read on the net about all of this faulty seagate disks mounted on Apple macbook and guess what ? Mine was one of the model claimed to be defective (Seagate ST98823AS firmware 7.01 made in China)
I've called Apple Care support today, they say there's no official document from Apple at the moment regarding this drive so, being my mac out of warranty, there's nothing they can do..
Apple should look seriously into this, this silence is unacceptable
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job