1 post • joined 3 Dec 2007
Why not send some retired Geologists / Scientists / Doctors etc. who would be prepared to spend the rest of their lives, researching the planet for all mankind, thus saving the return journey, they could of course receive supplies as required, Obviously they would have to be fit for the arduous journey !
I bet you would have many voluntary people
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...