2 posts • joined Sunday 2nd December 2007 00:08 GMT
Kept in the dark
I had a client approach me about the original email sent out by FH. It sure looked dubious. Client attempted to change passwords but none would save - eventually client became an aggravated client and gave up.
Same client informed me of the latest email and the password fiasco (I am not a Register regular, so missed out on a lot of stuff).
I checked my own emails and only this afternoon have I received an email from FH stating they would be removing passwords. I had no warning at all.
Luckily I have closed a hosting account and moved it elsewhere, but it's still an issue for some email accounts.This is not good.
I will be moving all of my accounts including my clients elsewhere, once I have access to them.
Not a happy teddy.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire