2 posts • joined 2 Dec 2007
Just managed to get my password through on the phone.
However, the FH customer login pages are now down
Kept in the dark
I had a client approach me about the original email sent out by FH. It sure looked dubious. Client attempted to change passwords but none would save - eventually client became an aggravated client and gave up.
Same client informed me of the latest email and the password fiasco (I am not a Register regular, so missed out on a lot of stuff).
I checked my own emails and only this afternoon have I received an email from FH stating they would be removing passwords. I had no warning at all.
Luckily I have closed a hosting account and moved it elsewhere, but it's still an issue for some email accounts.This is not good.
I will be moving all of my accounts including my clients elsewhere, once I have access to them.
Not a happy teddy.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play