2 posts • joined 2 Dec 2007
Just managed to get my password through on the phone.
However, the FH customer login pages are now down
Kept in the dark
I had a client approach me about the original email sent out by FH. It sure looked dubious. Client attempted to change passwords but none would save - eventually client became an aggravated client and gave up.
Same client informed me of the latest email and the password fiasco (I am not a Register regular, so missed out on a lot of stuff).
I checked my own emails and only this afternoon have I received an email from FH stating they would be removing passwords. I had no warning at all.
Luckily I have closed a hosting account and moved it elsewhere, but it's still an issue for some email accounts.This is not good.
I will be moving all of my accounts including my clients elsewhere, once I have access to them.
Not a happy teddy.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad