2 posts • joined 2 Dec 2007
Just managed to get my password through on the phone.
However, the FH customer login pages are now down
Kept in the dark
I had a client approach me about the original email sent out by FH. It sure looked dubious. Client attempted to change passwords but none would save - eventually client became an aggravated client and gave up.
Same client informed me of the latest email and the password fiasco (I am not a Register regular, so missed out on a lot of stuff).
I checked my own emails and only this afternoon have I received an email from FH stating they would be removing passwords. I had no warning at all.
Luckily I have closed a hosting account and moved it elsewhere, but it's still an issue for some email accounts.This is not good.
I will be moving all of my accounts including my clients elsewhere, once I have access to them.
Not a happy teddy.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids