1 post • joined 30 Nov 2007
Under high load, we had a very rare race condition in a common underlying framework that caused this. Before we detected and applied a fix, our logs indicate that it impacted about 12 users.
We immediately took down the servers immediately when we detected the issue and we put in a patch. Our engineering teams are currently working on it round the clock monitoring to ensure that it will not recur.
We understand that our entire business is based on the user’s trust, and we are taking it very seriously.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?