1 post • joined Friday 30th November 2007 21:13 GMT
Shame no voice dialling
With current legislation, any hi-end phone in my view needs voice dialling, so you can use it with a bluetooth headset in the car. My N73 does this, and I use it every day.
I suppose my next phone will have to be an N95....
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?