6 posts • joined 30 Nov 2007
Seems that this issue is going to cost fasthosts plenty of cash.
More trouble to come
At first it was a few customers, now over 1 million. Just wait until the email passwords are changed. http://www.fasthostshell.co.uk
They have some info on compensation -
I would advise anyone to email working lunch, link on the right of the page located at
and maybe they will do a story on it.
Some of my FTP password are still working, however maybe not for much longer, see http://fasthostshell.blogspot.com/
Fasthosts actions are totally wrong.
I am currently moving 427 sites to another host.
Where is my letter !!!!
Lost in the post probably.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK