6 posts • joined 30 Nov 2007
Seems that this issue is going to cost fasthosts plenty of cash.
More trouble to come
At first it was a few customers, now over 1 million. Just wait until the email passwords are changed. http://www.fasthostshell.co.uk
They have some info on compensation -
I would advise anyone to email working lunch, link on the right of the page located at
and maybe they will do a story on it.
Some of my FTP password are still working, however maybe not for much longer, see http://fasthostshell.blogspot.com/
Fasthosts actions are totally wrong.
I am currently moving 427 sites to another host.
Where is my letter !!!!
Lost in the post probably.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen