6 posts • joined 30 Nov 2007
Seems that this issue is going to cost fasthosts plenty of cash.
More trouble to come
At first it was a few customers, now over 1 million. Just wait until the email passwords are changed. http://www.fasthostshell.co.uk
They have some info on compensation -
I would advise anyone to email working lunch, link on the right of the page located at
and maybe they will do a story on it.
Some of my FTP password are still working, however maybe not for much longer, see http://fasthostshell.blogspot.com/
Fasthosts actions are totally wrong.
I am currently moving 427 sites to another host.
Where is my letter !!!!
Lost in the post probably.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests