6 posts • joined 30 Nov 2007
Seems that this issue is going to cost fasthosts plenty of cash.
More trouble to come
At first it was a few customers, now over 1 million. Just wait until the email passwords are changed. http://www.fasthostshell.co.uk
They have some info on compensation -
I would advise anyone to email working lunch, link on the right of the page located at
and maybe they will do a story on it.
Some of my FTP password are still working, however maybe not for much longer, see http://fasthostshell.blogspot.com/
Fasthosts actions are totally wrong.
I am currently moving 427 sites to another host.
Where is my letter !!!!
Lost in the post probably.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64