6 posts • joined 30 Nov 2007
Seems that this issue is going to cost fasthosts plenty of cash.
More trouble to come
At first it was a few customers, now over 1 million. Just wait until the email passwords are changed. http://www.fasthostshell.co.uk
They have some info on compensation -
I would advise anyone to email working lunch, link on the right of the page located at
and maybe they will do a story on it.
Some of my FTP password are still working, however maybe not for much longer, see http://fasthostshell.blogspot.com/
Fasthosts actions are totally wrong.
I am currently moving 427 sites to another host.
Where is my letter !!!!
Lost in the post probably.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of vast BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan