5 posts • joined Monday 26th November 2007 23:15 GMT
Not easy to see
but it is right. Two hubs side-by-side, each canted outboard so that a 2-blade rotor sweeps over the other hub, and intermeshes with the othe rotor at 90degrees. Wikipaedia has a picture that helps.
Don't you think the train operators might be p***ed off ...
... when you stop the R-GSM working? So if the twonk with the leaky earbuds turns round and lumps you one when you complain the train staff (yeah well, I know, probability vanishingly small) won't be able to shop him to the BTP.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst