4 posts • joined 24 Nov 2007
For the love of god and our mother tongue...
ok, so I've finally come to terms with leccy, mobe, and lappy, but please ban the following from commentspace:
M$, Micro$oft, MicroShit, Micro$hit, MicroShaft, Micro$haft, Crapple, CrapOS, Crapintosh, WinBlows, Slowlaris, Screwgle, Farceberk, BSd, hpox, lunix, ReiserFS, and any other shitty non-pun?
And for those who think that this kind of carry on is funny/insightful/useful, can they please just fuck off to appleinsider, zdnet or slashdot?
im in ur lisp machine collecting ur garbage
So LISP is the language of the future, just like it was in the '60s... and the '70s... and the '80s. Perhaps with the age of multiprocessing its time is actually coming.
This is great, but...
... where are the results of the salary survey?
Desktop linux is growing...
although some might say it has been trending down for some time now.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad