4 posts • joined 23 Nov 2007
for gawds sake!!
Why no linux version?? I have been holding out for an SSC with ubutnu on it - why can't they just get on and do it!
Archos - I wouldn't bother
After having purchased a 405 player/recorder - I used it once, found a load of bugs - updated the firmware - found a load more bugs and promptly put it back in its box and have never used it again.
After requesting support many times I received none. As a consequence, it does not surprise me that this product is shoddy.
I would never buy Archos again.
who cares ????
The homebrew scene already has voip.......
...you know its going to happen
With the releases that Ubuntu give and with some of the amazing desktop effects that now come with it (its what vista should have been - but runs low spec machines), is it any surprise that more people are willing to give it a try?
Having made the shift from windows to ubuntu as my main machine - I do not miss any applications - the only thing that I thought i would miss is playing games - but I have a PS3 for that, and guess what I use as the 'other OS' on that....yup, you guessed it...Ubuntu.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests