3 posts • joined 23 Nov 2007
Too labor (sic) intensive for UK?
http://www.theregister.co.uk/Design/graphics/icons/comment/thumb_down_32.pngJust think of all those American misspellings that would have to be corrected manually - color...realize...aluminum...center. No thanks.
I'm sorry to say that Dr Arnold Kegel beat you to that patent some time ago...
Design f aw
Do they n t rea ise that the E g ish anguage has twe ty six etters i it
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat