6 posts • joined Thursday 22nd November 2007 15:28 GMT
Resume from S3 suspend?
If it resumes from S3 suspend, I'll 'ave one.
if it doesn't then Asus have missed another trick..
and someone asked if the stand came off? - appears so:
but it aint cheap:
@ BBC is Culpable
Er. You haven't properly declared the subject in your sentence.
'I think I'm the last one I know of'
Is clumsy as you haven't clearly specified what "one" is.
'I think I'm the last PERSON I know of'
would be better unless you're a "parent,computer" hybrid thingy (One assumes the author means 'parents & computers' ?)
If we can all convince McDonalds to grind contraceptive pills into their Big Mac's then the problem of illiterate chavs will go away. As will they.
soz mate but yeah peace aht innit nah maaaaan cahhhhhhhhhhhhnt.
(im from North Kent - this is how kids talk now apparently)
pps. You don't need a comma between "much" and "either".
ppps. 'asshat' is my new favored insult.
ppps. Feel free to go shit-crazy on my inconsistent use of single / double speech marks.
Sorry. I'll shut up now.
Is this the same department that...
removed the BBC news player from Windows Media Centre online content a couple of weeks back? BRING IT BACK YOU NUMPTIES! IT WAS GREAT!
I didnt know it was in fact beta - nothing about its use betrayed its staus - until you told me so in the same popup where you told me you were killing it off!
PUT IT BACK.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones