4 posts • joined 22 Nov 2007
Whatever happened to...
the steel toecapped, 26 hole Doctor Martin's F&*k You Ups?
Sold at a loss
From what I remember Nintendo is the only console manufacturer to have ever made any money on hardware sales?
I've got an Apple label on my PC (Came with my iPod if I remember right) Does this mean I can happily install Safari-so-goodie?
Was announced and demoed for the Wii a couple of weeks back...complete with Sabre Duels and ffrrrruuummmmfffrrruuuummmm noises from the Wiimote.
Star Wars Lego no more....http://www.lucasarts.com/company/release/news20070918a.html
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why