4 posts • joined 22 Nov 2007
Whatever happened to...
the steel toecapped, 26 hole Doctor Martin's F&*k You Ups?
Sold at a loss
From what I remember Nintendo is the only console manufacturer to have ever made any money on hardware sales?
I've got an Apple label on my PC (Came with my iPod if I remember right) Does this mean I can happily install Safari-so-goodie?
Was announced and demoed for the Wii a couple of weeks back...complete with Sabre Duels and ffrrrruuummmmfffrrruuuummmm noises from the Wiimote.
Star Wars Lego no more....http://www.lucasarts.com/company/release/news20070918a.html
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...