4 posts • joined Thursday 22nd November 2007 15:03 GMT
I've got an Apple label on my PC (Came with my iPod if I remember right) Does this mean I can happily install Safari-so-goodie?
Was announced and demoed for the Wii a couple of weeks back...complete with Sabre Duels and ffrrrruuummmmfffrrruuuummmm noises from the Wiimote.
Star Wars Lego no more....http://www.lucasarts.com/company/release/news20070918a.html
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones