4 posts • joined 22 Nov 2007
Whatever happened to...
the steel toecapped, 26 hole Doctor Martin's F&*k You Ups?
Sold at a loss
From what I remember Nintendo is the only console manufacturer to have ever made any money on hardware sales?
I've got an Apple label on my PC (Came with my iPod if I remember right) Does this mean I can happily install Safari-so-goodie?
Was announced and demoed for the Wii a couple of weeks back...complete with Sabre Duels and ffrrrruuummmmfffrrruuuummmm noises from the Wiimote.
Star Wars Lego no more....http://www.lucasarts.com/company/release/news20070918a.html
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things