2 posts • joined 12 Mar 2007
Kick Him in the Bollocks
Forget about his misinformed (read: wrong) personal opinion. He's the head of NASA. If he's dumb enough to say something like this to national media(ocrities), he needs a swift kick in jewels at the least; but removal would be the preferrable recognition of his amazing dense-ity.
What's Your Poo Telling You?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers