5 posts • joined 22 Nov 2007
If only there was a browser with it's tabs running in seperate sandboxed threads, that would provide protection for the average less than computer savvy user who is likely to remain logged into one site while surfing another!! Oh wait, there is, Google Chrome!
Now, if only every browser done that, a whole class of vulnerabilities either go away completely or become much more difficult to exploit!!
Didn't know if he was coming or going...
All well and good but...
When will they update their CIFS/SMB implementation in their NX/Services windows integration product for MCP, or start keeping up with RFCs for TCPIP etc? Always rushing to develop and market their latest baby but don't keep the basics up to date on existing platforms! Which as a customer of theirs is bloody frustrating!
Let us edit street names they have gotten blatantly wrong! I know of several streets with incorrect names in google maps/google earth!
Here's another one... (I didn't do it, just found it by searching ebay for "25 million")
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests