4 posts • joined 22 Nov 2007
Article about first spam is here - spam celebrated it's 30th anniversary last year
@Matt D 3
"They have deliberately gone back not to Penske, (US team, British Engine, John Watson as driver, who was from Northern Ireland,) but to All American Racing, (US team, US-commissioned but British-built engine, American driver,)"
The team's name was Anglo American Racing, formed by Dan Gurney in 1966.
Joel Spolsky recently wrote an interesting article where he argues that incentive plans based on measuring performance always backfire:
"Mmm - notice he didn't publish his own NI Number, DoB and Bank Account number to show how secure it is to leave these lying around"
He doesn't need to, since he has two children himself and therefore is probably on the disks
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball