4 posts • joined Thursday 22nd November 2007 12:29 GMT
@Matt D 3
"They have deliberately gone back not to Penske, (US team, British Engine, John Watson as driver, who was from Northern Ireland,) but to All American Racing, (US team, US-commissioned but British-built engine, American driver,)"
The team's name was Anglo American Racing, formed by Dan Gurney in 1966.
Joel Spolsky recently wrote an interesting article where he argues that incentive plans based on measuring performance always backfire:
"Mmm - notice he didn't publish his own NI Number, DoB and Bank Account number to show how secure it is to leave these lying around"
He doesn't need to, since he has two children himself and therefore is probably on the disks
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action