2 posts • joined 22 Nov 2007
A common complaint about these statistics is that they don't include online sales of downloadable games. I know I've spent more on games from Steam and its ilk than I have in stores this year. I don't think the PC market is disappearing, it's just evolving beyond traditional retail channels.
RE: 10 Installations?
I'm sure most parents with young children can come up with an argument for personal spyware.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan