2 posts • joined 21 Nov 2007
"double encryption is illegal?"
"I guess I will have to turn myself in for my 2x ROT13 scheme. All the rest of you should as well I can see this whole site is full of postings using it."
Don't you realise that double ROT-13 is simple to crack with todays' powerful CPUs?
I use 16xROT13 as a minimum, and I have plans to move to 256x or even 1024x as my needs for privacy grow.
Password protected, Darling? Oh thank the Lord for that!
These disks would likely have been encoded twice with ROT13 for maximum security, so there's little chance that anyone could read them anyway...
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws