2 posts • joined 21 Nov 2007
"double encryption is illegal?"
"I guess I will have to turn myself in for my 2x ROT13 scheme. All the rest of you should as well I can see this whole site is full of postings using it."
Don't you realise that double ROT-13 is simple to crack with todays' powerful CPUs?
I use 16xROT13 as a minimum, and I have plans to move to 256x or even 1024x as my needs for privacy grow.
Password protected, Darling? Oh thank the Lord for that!
These disks would likely have been encoded twice with ROT13 for maximum security, so there's little chance that anyone could read them anyway...
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids