7 posts • joined 21 Nov 2007
Belgium, man! Belgium!
Type your comment here — plain text only, no HTML
Competition fine print
This bit of small print from the Reg competition to win this TV amuses me:
"You agree to answer five questions on camera concerning your experience with the 42LF7700 and to allow the resulting video to be shown by LG and Register Hardware."
Isn't that a bit hopeful that the winner is going to be a) photogenic and b) vaguely comfortable in front of a camera?
"Tell us why you like this fine LG product?"
"Ermmm... Ummm... well.... it's a flipping great screen; innt?"
Well, for people of a certain age...
It's obviously a Space Invaders base.
What's relevance to The Register here?
Lewis is obviously obsessed with the military, but what the heck has it got to do with an IT news website? At least the eeeeeeepc girl has an IT angle!
Winamp version 3.5?
I assume you mean 5.3 - there is no such thing as 3.5, Winamp 3 died before it got that far.
It doesn't matter how many points you add, it can never be a ring, only a more accurate approximation to one...
This appeared on The Gadget Show a while back - in a conclusion that will come as a surprise to no one; it was deeply rubbish...
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops