7 posts • joined 21 Nov 2007
Belgium, man! Belgium!
Type your comment here — plain text only, no HTML
Competition fine print
This bit of small print from the Reg competition to win this TV amuses me:
"You agree to answer five questions on camera concerning your experience with the 42LF7700 and to allow the resulting video to be shown by LG and Register Hardware."
Isn't that a bit hopeful that the winner is going to be a) photogenic and b) vaguely comfortable in front of a camera?
"Tell us why you like this fine LG product?"
"Ermmm... Ummm... well.... it's a flipping great screen; innt?"
Well, for people of a certain age...
It's obviously a Space Invaders base.
What's relevance to The Register here?
Lewis is obviously obsessed with the military, but what the heck has it got to do with an IT news website? At least the eeeeeeepc girl has an IT angle!
Winamp version 3.5?
I assume you mean 5.3 - there is no such thing as 3.5, Winamp 3 died before it got that far.
It doesn't matter how many points you add, it can never be a ring, only a more accurate approximation to one...
This appeared on The Gadget Show a while back - in a conclusion that will come as a surprise to no one; it was deeply rubbish...
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers