2 posts • joined 21 Nov 2007
They show their iPhone to girls who "ooh" and "ahh", then leave the girls and go home with you? Wow. A fascinating insight into your weekends!
I completely agree. It always bothers me when I drive past vast retail sites, closed to all but the cleaners, lit up like Christmas trees.
Car showrooms that burn MW illuminating cars that only the milkman is about to see; Restaurants with their neon signs proudly displaying their names to none but the larks; far too many with the same attitude to energy. Have these people never heard of timeswitches?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- NASA to reformat Opportunity rover's memory from 125 million miles away