2 posts • joined 21 Nov 2007
They show their iPhone to girls who "ooh" and "ahh", then leave the girls and go home with you? Wow. A fascinating insight into your weekends!
I completely agree. It always bothers me when I drive past vast retail sites, closed to all but the cleaners, lit up like Christmas trees.
Car showrooms that burn MW illuminating cars that only the milkman is about to see; Restaurants with their neon signs proudly displaying their names to none but the larks; far too many with the same attitude to energy. Have these people never heard of timeswitches?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- iPad? iFAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball