2 posts • joined 21 Nov 2007
They show their iPhone to girls who "ooh" and "ahh", then leave the girls and go home with you? Wow. A fascinating insight into your weekends!
I completely agree. It always bothers me when I drive past vast retail sites, closed to all but the cleaners, lit up like Christmas trees.
Car showrooms that burn MW illuminating cars that only the milkman is about to see; Restaurants with their neon signs proudly displaying their names to none but the larks; far too many with the same attitude to energy. Have these people never heard of timeswitches?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs