2 posts • joined 21 Nov 2007
They show their iPhone to girls who "ooh" and "ahh", then leave the girls and go home with you? Wow. A fascinating insight into your weekends!
I completely agree. It always bothers me when I drive past vast retail sites, closed to all but the cleaners, lit up like Christmas trees.
Car showrooms that burn MW illuminating cars that only the milkman is about to see; Restaurants with their neon signs proudly displaying their names to none but the larks; far too many with the same attitude to energy. Have these people never heard of timeswitches?
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence