5 posts • joined Tuesday 20th November 2007 21:49 GMT
Greedy, stupid people
I limit myself to about $2000 for car purchases, and only in person. This bloke is just stupid. I do about $500 a month selling / buying IT,gadgets,hobby stuff, and have only been scammed once about 5 years ago, for $20, which I got back through paypal.
N6110 / N95
It's a pity they didn't implement standard gps interface. Although I can load tomtom, it won't find the GPS, I can use a bluetooth one, but defeats the object.
Route 66 is poor by comparison. I'm sticking with my N series until there is something better, like the Orbit, but with a decent camera.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?