5 posts • joined 20 Nov 2007
no 3g modem
If any of these had a 3G modem, I'd buy one today.
Greedy, stupid people
I limit myself to about $2000 for car purchases, and only in person. This bloke is just stupid. I do about $500 a month selling / buying IT,gadgets,hobby stuff, and have only been scammed once about 5 years ago, for $20, which I got back through paypal.
Multiply 5.8 mIllion by the cost of informing the users, and it soons adds up. i think the perp should have to do hard labor for the next 20 years.
N6110 / N95
It's a pity they didn't implement standard gps interface. Although I can load tomtom, it won't find the GPS, I can use a bluetooth one, but defeats the object.
Route 66 is poor by comparison. I'm sticking with my N series until there is something better, like the Orbit, but with a decent camera.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...