2 posts • joined 20 Nov 2007
We store the records in databases and analyse them in R. There's your IT angle
Incidentally, it's *Natural* England: they're already financially crippled as a result of having >100m taken from their budget before the organisation was launched last year, with the result that they could afford to pay staff, etc, but not run any new projects - ie, no new practical conservation projects. Pretty good for a conservation organisation, no? The fact that they're even contemplating slashing the budget further shows just how paper-thin the government's 'commitment' to the environment actually is...
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9