2 posts • joined 20 Nov 2007
We store the records in databases and analyse them in R. There's your IT angle
Incidentally, it's *Natural* England: they're already financially crippled as a result of having >100m taken from their budget before the organisation was launched last year, with the result that they could afford to pay staff, etc, but not run any new projects - ie, no new practical conservation projects. Pretty good for a conservation organisation, no? The fact that they're even contemplating slashing the budget further shows just how paper-thin the government's 'commitment' to the environment actually is...
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months