2 posts • joined 20 Nov 2007
We store the records in databases and analyse them in R. There's your IT angle
Incidentally, it's *Natural* England: they're already financially crippled as a result of having >100m taken from their budget before the organisation was launched last year, with the result that they could afford to pay staff, etc, but not run any new projects - ie, no new practical conservation projects. Pretty good for a conservation organisation, no? The fact that they're even contemplating slashing the budget further shows just how paper-thin the government's 'commitment' to the environment actually is...
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?