2 posts • joined 20 Nov 2007
We store the records in databases and analyse them in R. There's your IT angle
Incidentally, it's *Natural* England: they're already financially crippled as a result of having >100m taken from their budget before the organisation was launched last year, with the result that they could afford to pay staff, etc, but not run any new projects - ie, no new practical conservation projects. Pretty good for a conservation organisation, no? The fact that they're even contemplating slashing the budget further shows just how paper-thin the government's 'commitment' to the environment actually is...
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Vid MIT boffins cry havoc and let slip the ROBOT CHEETAHS of Whoa