5 posts • joined Sunday 11th March 2007 22:56 GMT
Re: Just "View Source" on the final page to see the magic at work...
No matter how disconsolate you may be your answers will pseudo randomly attribute to you 5 of these 'strengths':
var strengthNames = new Array("Curiosity", "Love of learning", "Critical Thinking", " Originality", "Social Intelligence", "Perspective", "Bravery", "Dedication", "Honesty", "Kindness", "Loving", "Teamwork", "Fairness", "Leadership", "Self Control", "Carefulness", "Modesty", "Appreciation of Culture", "Gratitude", "Optimism", "Spirituality", "Forgiveness", " Humour", "Enthusiasm")
massively long list of "var strengthDescriptions" snipped by mod - if we have to click 96 times to get to the full source code, so can you lot!
Anyone lost a dog?
Here's how to be stealthier when stuff like this comes your way. Don't post it up in a blog post saying, "Look at this cruddy Fastbuck/Microsludge source code I found". Post it up on a blog, saying "Found: one bunch of cruddy source code. Will return to owner on application."
Shoddy work again from FB
Facebook's dubious diligence and Stalinist tendencies also manifested themselves last December, when they changed their internal country codes without warning, and lots (all?) existing UK users suddenly found in their profile that they had moved to "Cote d'Ivoire". I think there are still loads of us in virtual exile there.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16