10 posts • joined Monday 19th November 2007 00:27 GMT
>> They have been listing people from Southampton as being in Portsmouth!!!!!!!!
>So, moving the scummers up-market then... :-P
OK, I think I asked for that one, but in lieu of an IT angle I'll quote Geoff Hoon......
"Umm Qasr is a town similar to Southampton", UK Defence Minister Geoff Hoon told the House of Commons yesterday. "He's either never been to Southampton, or he's never been to Umm Qasr", said one British soldier, informed of this while on patrol in Umm Qasr. Another added: "There's no beer, the women are ugly and people are shooting at us. It's much more like Portsmouth"
Whatever happened to fdisk /mbr ?
It's an undocumented command, like most of Microsofts APIs.
I agree, with AC, the 'rise of the machines is not imminent'
Santa: Hello! What is your name?
You: My name is f**k off bignose
Santa: Hi there f**k off bignose .
You: do you like pizza?
Santa: Yes I like to eat pizza. My favorite topping is pepperoni.
You: do you like oral sex?
Santa: Sure I do, f**k off bignose, but that doesn't mean with you.
You: sex with reindeers?
Santa: Sex is more fun alone.
Next time I'm going to ask him about Vista, but now its all I can do but crawl upstairs giggling. I've not laughed so much since M$ launched Vista.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Thought your Android phone was locked? THINK AGAIN