5 posts • joined 18 Nov 2007
>made a connection(or several) to a web site through the firewall. What the link
>scanner is doing is monitoring the high level content of the HTTP data stream
>scanning for known exploits against browser vulnerabilities
sites serving up malware via SSL will be an interesting problem then......
As learned from colleagues in the Royal Artillery....
"I fire my missile in the air.....
where it lands, I know not where"
Pokes at 256
Ermmmmm. Got me there :) You are 100% correct (or 99%, if starting from 0).
Hacking Jet Set Willy?
I still remember the poke code for that on the Vic 20:
Poke 9926, 256
I think thats for two player, can't remember the single player poke.
Funny what sticks in the mind.
Internal Mail in Govenment departments
I worked (as an IT contractor) at a large military headquarters just outside Watford about ten years ago (no place names, just think Yes Prime Minister..... season 1 episode 1...) where internal mail took seven WORKING days to travel the epic journey from one office to another. Mail frequently went missing.
However classified docs (iirc) were not sent via the internal mail!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS