5 posts • joined 18 Nov 2007
>made a connection(or several) to a web site through the firewall. What the link
>scanner is doing is monitoring the high level content of the HTTP data stream
>scanning for known exploits against browser vulnerabilities
sites serving up malware via SSL will be an interesting problem then......
As learned from colleagues in the Royal Artillery....
"I fire my missile in the air.....
where it lands, I know not where"
Pokes at 256
Ermmmmm. Got me there :) You are 100% correct (or 99%, if starting from 0).
Hacking Jet Set Willy?
I still remember the poke code for that on the Vic 20:
Poke 9926, 256
I think thats for two player, can't remember the single player poke.
Funny what sticks in the mind.
Internal Mail in Govenment departments
I worked (as an IT contractor) at a large military headquarters just outside Watford about ten years ago (no place names, just think Yes Prime Minister..... season 1 episode 1...) where internal mail took seven WORKING days to travel the epic journey from one office to another. Mail frequently went missing.
However classified docs (iirc) were not sent via the internal mail!
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...