2 posts • joined 17 Nov 2007
Re. Hey, i resent that: Oops
As per editorial policy at "The Organ of the Party Committee of the Communist Party of Viet Nam, Ho Chi Minh City", Saigon Liberation, http://www.saigon-gpdaily.com.vn/, i should've writ, "... SighGone, Việt Nam..."
Just for completeness and edification's sake, i should've writ, "... a slapstick session on the Đồng..."
GBP 1.00 = Việt Nam Đồng (VND) 32,311 or so.
Source: Saigon Liberation
Hey, i resent that
Been here a baker's dozen years, in SighGone, and i'd've never imagined a slapstick session going more than 5 quips without some sot tossing in his "two dong's worth". That's mine.
Mặc AD Marshall, Founder, Sole Member, HøLUG, Ho [Chi Minh City] Linux User Group, http://h0lug.sourceforge.net/
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip