1 post • joined 16 Nov 2007
Google is toxic to open source community
Google is trying to poison the well, trying to steal the fruits of the GPL community, and merchandise them under a different license. They are destroying their rleationship with the developer community with what they're doing - no one I know cares about how they're going to package up selling me ads on their phone. It's like they think they're going to pull a fast one... but they're not fooling anyone.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize