1 post • joined 16 Nov 2007
Food for thought
Think about all the dust storms that the two rovers on planet for more then a year now have been through. Remarkably they remain clean and shiny. Who is maintaining their almost new appearance? Which has undoubtedly contributed to their greatly extended life on the red planet. Makes me wonder, how about you?
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS