1 post • joined 16 Nov 2007
Food for thought
Think about all the dust storms that the two rovers on planet for more then a year now have been through. Remarkably they remain clean and shiny. Who is maintaining their almost new appearance? Which has undoubtedly contributed to their greatly extended life on the red planet. Makes me wonder, how about you?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth