1 post • joined 15 Nov 2007
One way to install applications is to use a tool called yum. Have a search around, there are plenty of guides to help you, quite a few on how to improve a basic Fedora installation. Out-of-the-box it lacks a few useful things, like mp3 support and DVD playing. These can be easily added. Try this guide :- http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-fedora-f8.html [other guides are available]
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS