1 post • joined 15 Nov 2007
One way to install applications is to use a tool called yum. Have a search around, there are plenty of guides to help you, quite a few on how to improve a basic Fedora installation. Out-of-the-box it lacks a few useful things, like mp3 support and DVD playing. These can be easily added. Try this guide :- http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-fedora-f8.html [other guides are available]
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK