3 posts • joined 14 Nov 2007
Lost in Space
Someone by the Reg editors a globe... they might discover that the "23 European countries" covered in the report include Canada, Australia and Japan. The "E" in OECD does not stand for "Europe".
Naughty/nice data safe with Canada Post
All letters posted to Santa Clause (or Father Christmas or Kris Kringle) addressed to the North Pole, Canada (Canadian postal code H0H0H0) are answered by volunteers at Canada Post. As Canada Post is a federal agency that complies with Canadian federal privacy law, and as Canada is compliant with the EU's data protection provisions, the data should be safe. Moreover, Canada Post does not have a record of losing CD's containing drivers licence data mailed from Swansea...
As Canada claims arctic soverignty, complaints may be made to Jennifer Stoddard, Privacy Commissioner of Canada, at http://www.privcom.gc.ca/
Have a Merry Christmas!
Marriage advice from the hits of the '60s
If you want to be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
Go for my personal point of view
Get an ugly bitch to marry you
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10. Evidently, Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9