4 posts • joined Wednesday 14th November 2007 14:03 GMT
I have to wonder if this has really been thought through, does anyone really believe that the rabid paranoid crazies that would ban you from talking liquid on planes are going to allow this suitcase full of wires, sensors and batteries on board?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire