4 posts • joined 14 Nov 2007
The Computer Programme, MAC and the live prestel hack were definitely big influences on me choosing IT, so much so that 30 years or so later, I knew instantly who you meant by MAC, will be sadly missed.
Re: Thing is....
I seem to remember buying an upgrade kit for my spectrum in 83 (16-48k) which was pretty much that...
Influenced by Dilbert perhaps?
Actually the bundle's not bad
It integrates with Windows, converts from just about anything to a format the Zen can play (even the MS-DVR files on my media-center box), quick to transfer, and has never crashed even after transfering a couple of thousand tracks to it. Once you have the drivers on your PC, you can also use mediaplayer 10+ to do the transfering as well (and if mediaplayer has embedded the cover images in your audio files, they'll show on screen when playing on the Zen as well).
Previous player was a Creative Zen Xtra, so I know of the pain you talk about, but this just does what it's supposed to.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…