11 posts • joined Monday 30th June 2008 10:34 GMT
But they have Franks hot sauce!
While the standard variety has been on the shelves of my local supermarket for a wile, I have been looking for the Franks and Lime for ages, order going in. This stuff is great and justifies a visit to the USA by itself.
For the beer and wine i will stiil shop at lidl.
BTW Googled a couple of weeks ago and could not find a suppplier.
Dr Wayne Kuang
Just try saying that quickly
Pass the sloe gin
Mother and mother in law in the same room, unconsciousness is the only answer.
but of course
we must dump nuclear waste up there and wait for the explosion that knocks the moon out of orbit and starts it, and the crew of the moonbase on a journey of discovery and adventure.
Oh, and we need Eagles
Mines the one with moonbase alpha stencilled on the back in a futuristic font.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court