11 posts • joined 30 Jun 2008
And then i thought space invaders
But they have Franks hot sauce!
While the standard variety has been on the shelves of my local supermarket for a wile, I have been looking for the Franks and Lime for ages, order going in. This stuff is great and justifies a visit to the USA by itself.
For the beer and wine i will stiil shop at lidl.
BTW Googled a couple of weeks ago and could not find a suppplier.
Dr Wayne Kuang
Just try saying that quickly
Pass the sloe gin
Mother and mother in law in the same room, unconsciousness is the only answer.
Good lord, this is appalling
Humanoid Control Project
Oh please, geriatric robs off license and delivers booze to teenage hacker!
BTW: Will they do them in black?
A good op for SQL injection
I like "Vulture '; truncate table story;" or something in the same vein.
As an I.T. type in a major media organisation
I think that I should be allowed both quotas and a couple of days off.
Probably one of the most important authors in my reading history. Low Flying Aircraft, The Day Of Creation, Concrete Island, and the many others, have all informed my dreams of the future that we live in.
but of course
we must dump nuclear waste up there and wait for the explosion that knocks the moon out of orbit and starts it, and the crew of the moonbase on a journey of discovery and adventure.
Oh, and we need Eagles
Mines the one with moonbase alpha stencilled on the back in a futuristic font.
So that is what the canals were for.
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Competition Your chance to WIN the WORLD'S ONLY HANDHELD ZX SPECTRUM
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring