5 posts • joined Wednesday 14th November 2007 09:14 GMT
What about other tablets
I am looking at buying a Kindle these days, but I have been tempted by Android tablets, such as the Archos 7 and the newer 70.
At less that 200 Euros for the 7 and around 250 for the 70 (both flash based not HDD), it's as much as Amazon wants to charge me for buying and shipping Kindle 3G plus case to my country (Cyprus). Locally it's almost double that, I saw it at a retailer for around 370 Euros.
Since I can already manage reading books on my N900 (need some more real estate though), the tablet is the obvious choice.
My problem as with all gadgets these days is battery life.
Dear boffins, when can I finally have my nanotech-quantum-juice that lasts for years on a charge?
13 lacpixel camera
Interestingly this little thingy sports a 13 lacpixel camera for "support to shoot video with sound, the time depends on storage".
Hmm, interesting, so this is the next big thing in digital photography then. Can't wait for Canon, Nikon et al to move their a@@@s to make lacpixel cameras, can't let a cheap chinese knock off beat them to it.
Don't know if anyone bothered to read the microsoft ad in the article but at some point it says "And MS-DOS' descriptive error messages make it a user friendly OS".
Don't know about that but I guess that's why they later went for the BSOD, that's their marketing tool for user friendliness.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst