1 post • joined Monday 12th November 2007 15:13 GMT
I have to ask for a clarification of the clarification; Can the eGo drive be powered by just *one* USB port, without the power brick?
"Use one or two USB ports," seems to contradict "Only got one USB port? Use the power brick."
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire