1 post • joined Monday 12th November 2007 15:13 GMT
I have to ask for a clarification of the clarification; Can the eGo drive be powered by just *one* USB port, without the power brick?
"Use one or two USB ports," seems to contradict "Only got one USB port? Use the power brick."
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action